Recommit to your Yoga practice with support of your community! Join us for 30 Days of Practice from February 26th – March 27th. The intention is to bring Yoga into your daily life with a class at Hemma, out in the community, or at home; all practice counts. Here’s what you need to know:
– Set your Intention at the Opening Circle on Sunday February 26th at 2pm!
– YOU decide what your practice is!
– Anywhere you practice counts: classes at Hemma, online, other studios, and home practice.
-Whatever you practice counts: Yoga, meditation, pranayama, mantra, qi gong, Bhakti Yoga, Karma Yoga, and more!
– Add a sticker by your name for each day you practice (regardless of where!)
– Each time you practice at Hemma, enter your name for a 1 month pass!
(Ask the front desk for a ballot.)
– Help yourself to the resource binder for support.
– Know that you are joined by community and we are doing this together!!